To support a business process for our customer, which includes heavy communication with clients from English speaking countries. Both oral and written English skills are a must.
Duties and responsibilities
Language – Strong English speaking and written skills
Computer Knowledge – Microsoft Office including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
An Ideal candidate should be able to:
- Effectively copes with change and shifts gears comfortably
- Oversees and responds promptly to incoming emails and calls
- Responds and relates well to peers, subordinates and those in positions of authority
- Learns quickly and independently in the context of an activity; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Pursues his or her work with energy, drive, and a need to finish
The job requires the person to work during night shifts ( US day time ). Candidate should be flexible enough to switch shifts as requested by customer. The work may include working during weekends too. The holidays will follow US holidays ( 7 US , 3 Indian ).
Company will provide transportation facility for night shifts