Business Consultant/Analyst holding B1 Visa – JD
Position : Business Analyst/Business Consultant (holding valid B1 Visa)
Experience: 7+ Years
Work Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Experion Technologies looking for candidates holding a valid B1 Visa and who has extensive experience in handling clients and leading a team
- Project Management or Project Coordination Experience
- Excellent communication skills – Should be able to interface with the client, discuss business requirements with different stakeholders of the project. Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Analysis Skills – Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions for the problem. Ability to go into details, and extract very specific details regarding functional requirements.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new business workflows by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Documentation Skill – Should be an expert in documenting the requirements gathered from the client in a detailed manner. Essential to have knowledge in preparing business process flowcharts using tools. Knowledge in preparing Functional, Business and System Requirement Specification documentation. Knowledge in creating wireframes using prototyping or wireframing tools are important.
- Capability to interface with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams to cover all aspects in the Requirement Specification Documentation.
- Testing Skill – Experience in preparation of Business Scenario Test Cases and actual manual testing of business applications. Must have managed User Acceptance Testing and taken a system live.
- Client Testing Assistance– Should be able to perform the User Acceptance testing assistance.
- Working knowledge on Database management systems. Ability to write queries and work with the back-end data.
- Basic Technical knowledge about IT applications is desirable.
- Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and in training users. Should have good presentation skills.
- Willing to Travel to client sites
- Nice to have – Experience in working with mobile applications and Agile Development Model.