Experience: 5- 7 years
About This Opportunity
The Global Marketing team is a young and vibrant group, passionate about telling Experion’s story. They are responsible for Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Corporate and Internal Communications, Leadership Communication, Inside Sales, Branding, and PR.
They are looking for an experienced and creative Brand Lead/Manager who masters the art of collaborating with various stakeholders, building our brand, and driving engagement strategies. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the brand’s integrity ensuring consistency across all marketing & corporate communication initiatives and communications.
Is This You?
- Ensuring all marketing communications align with brand guidelines, style guide, tonality, and vision
- Maintaining and enhancing brand-building strategy
- Deep understanding of visual design- typography, hierarchy, composition, color theory, layout etc
- Evaluate, prioritize and provide actionable recommendations for improving the digital designs to improve brand experience
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the industry, to ensure that the recommendations are based on the latest industry standards
- Provide innovative thinking to the design team, and develop and implement trainings alongside being an individual contributor
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synchronize well with team members and stakeholders
- Goal-oriented, self-starter, and a numbers-person
- Having previous work experience in creating, implementing, and taking ownership of corporate brand guidelines is mandatory
Your Contribution To The Team
- Plan and run brand campaigns for engagement and customer acquisition
- Take the lead of all branded content right from conception to execution stage
- Establish relationship with industry analyst researchers and their firms, ensuring top-of-the-mind recall for the brand
- Identify ways to position Experion in leading analyst reports and assessments from Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest, etc
- Ability to work seamlessly with stakeholders
- Lead, guide, mentor, and motivate a creative team of designers, comprising graphic designers and video editors
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
What’s It Like Working At Experion?
We have an open-door policy and a flat hierarchy; this means you have access to all our leaders, from the CEO to your reporting manager, and every single one is open to having a chat with you about anything!
• Access to the industry’s best learning platform
• A stage for innovation- We encourage a culture to be creative and be a Maestro of your genre
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid work model
• Exposure to global audience
• Paid leaves, including 180 days of Maternity Leave
• Work with a Great Place To Work Certified Company
• Ideate with some of the best minds in the industry
Are you ready to be a Maestro in your field?
Join us today!