Experience: 8+ years
- 8+ years of experience with data engineering/data warehousing
- 2+ years real-world experience implementing Azure analytics platforms for client projects
- Implementation experience in two or more of Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Databricks and Cosmos DB.
- Strong knowledge of database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies and how to apply them in business.
- Good experience with SSIS, and experienced with Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Azure SDKs and programmatic access services
- Working experience with version control platforms
- Working knowledge of agile development including DevOps concepts
- Experience in gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to effectively function in a cross-team environment
- Good to have familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Data eco system
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead our engagements in the Azure Data Solutions for data management & analytics
- Provide technical guidance and advice to help in the design and development of Azure data solutions for data modeling and warehousing, data integration and analytics.
- Implement Azure data services including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Interact with various business groups to help define needs and translate into custom solutions
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a wide variety of datasets
- Research, analyze and help implement technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems, providing a strategy and roadmap.
- Assist the business development team through pre-sales activities and RFP responses.
- Collaborate in developing and maintaining a knowledge base of best practices and delivery templates to standardize sales and delivery efforts
- Support recruitment and onboarding of new employees into the team.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- To report incidents if any non adherence occurs
- To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
- To make and improve awareness among team members