Experience: 2+ Yrs
Responsible for delivering innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Maintains automation test suite by adding new automation tests as necessary and translating requirements and/or specifications into automation test cases. Executes automation tests, analyzes test results, reports findings, and debugs automation tool or script failures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions. Provides feedback on how frameworks can be improved or extended.
- Utilizes familiarity with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot, Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. to build automated tests.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in complex product features and capabilities. Identifies and addresses relevant edge-case scenarios to ensure each is handled properly.
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in troubleshooting complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices. Advises peers for their code reviews and advises on coding standards. 8. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of four (2) + years of working experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts preferred. Some knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Test Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years of test automation experience.
- Experience with one or more source control systems such as TFS, Git.
- Knowledge JIRA, Confluence is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) + years of experience working collaboratively in a team environment.