Experience: 5-8 years
Job Role: Total Rewards Specialist
The Total Rewards Specialist is responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the organization. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards strategy of the organization. The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of the compensation and employee benefits program. This includes evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent, health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs and any other employee benefit plans offered.
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and programs including work/life balance programs.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations for modifications to align to HR strategy and business goals.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners
- Advise HR BP and business leadership on appropriate total reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Manage rewards and recognition programs for the company.
- Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Wellness).