Experience: 5-8 years
Job Role: HR Business Partner
Job Description: The HR Business Partner’s primary function is to liaison between the business leaders and HR centers of expertise to roll out various HR programs which help to build and retain a high performing workforce. HRBP is responsible for advising the managers on strategic and administrative people related issues and help them to implement high performing, integrated human resources practices.
- People Connect: Orientation of new joiners, Surveys in specific frequencies to assess trends, individual and group meetings to listen employee feedback. Act as a single HR point of contact for the managers and employees of the respective business unit on all people matters.
- Roll-out various HR programs in performance, capability building, total rewards, diversity & inclusion and change management in close coordination with HR centers of expertise and Business Leadership.
- Analyzing data, predict trends and devise various initiatives to retain high performing employees.
- Support managers to handle strategic and administrative people related issues.
- Leveraging employees as brand ambassadors and a powerful source for recruiting.
- Deep understanding and practical exposure in core HR functions – performance, total rewards, and capability development.
- Strong understanding of the business functions and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to use dashboards and reporting to analyses data and make out insights.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – ability to maintain good relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resources/Organizational Behavior.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as an HR BP/Generalist.