Experience: 10+ years
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications dependent on best
practices and necessities.
- Proficient with software development using Kotlin/Swift for both cloud & mobile applications. Strong
understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures. A technical outlook with great
attention to detail.
- Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user
interface across multiple screen sizes
- Excellent knowledge in developing custom UIs and animations
- Proficient and hands-on experience in tuning the application performance and memory usage.
- Android – Expertise using Kotlin and Android Jetpack components (with MVVM) like view model, live
data, room, navigation component, etc. and version control systems (such as GIT, visual code)
- IOS – Expertise in Instruments, Story Board, etc. Proficient in SwiftUI and Combine framework.
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)
- Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile product
- Excellent knowledge of different Android/iOS versions and upgrading codebase to support new OS
- Excellent knowledge of offline storage, database handling, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience in third-party libraries like Google, Firebase, Map box, etc.
- Quickly generate and update prototypes from UI concepts for testing and team feedback
- Well versed in troubleshooting issues and debugging the source code.
- Understands the impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards, and security
compliance in the development
- Passion for best design & coding practices with a desire to develop innovative ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the client’s needs and making an interpretation of them into mobile application
structure and programming prerequisites.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing
- Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code
development, and QA) with high quality standards.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating
functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application.
- Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests.
- Perform and support system-level troubleshooting
- Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and
existing mobile applications.
- Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and
continuously improving it.
- Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
- Writing Documents identified with project plan, specialized determinations, approach, and procedures.
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation,
implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients, internal code and design
reviews, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, technical leadership and positive about accepting