Experience: 9+ years
- Proven Expertise in NodeJS, ExpressJS, NPM, bootstrap, webpack
- Proficiency in DBMS and ORM concepts.
- Expertise in developing NodeJS based APIs with RDBMS or NoSQL database back-end
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding on NodeJS asynchronous runtime.
- Good understanding on JS concepts on callbacks and closures.
- Good working exposure consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
- Experience with SQLite, NoSQL, Redis or other databases
- Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub second response times
- Very strong knowledge in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Demonstrated willingness to develop with new/unfamiliar technologies.
- Understanding of different design patterns
- Ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Understands impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards and security compliance in development
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools like GIT.
- Understanding of Unit Testing concepts and experience with Unit Testing tools like Jest.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take an Architect role in designing the system, reviewing the code of team members and ensuring first time quality of code
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Communicate with customers to understand the requirements, to inform them the challenges, solutions and alternatives
- Ability to understand and analyze issues across multiple vendors and interfaces.
- Meet project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Take part in DevOps and deployment activities
- Work with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow technology best practices.
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation,
implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients, internal code and design
reviews, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and positive about accepting