Work Location: Trivandrum/Kochi
- Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge of the architecture of the enterprise environment.
- Continuous knowledge of technology trends supporting product efficiency.
- Lead and prepare frequent deployments and releases. Ensure that system improvement is successfully implemented.
- Troubleshooting current applications and integration issues.
- Provide Java application software development services and technical support across multiple projects.
- Develop program logic for new Java applications / modify logic in existing applications.
- Code test debugs, document implement, and maintain software applications and services.
- Analyze requirements, build test, and integrate application components
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs and Microservices.
Success Criteria / How you will Succeed
- Become a product expert (know our software inside and out)
- Build new testing systems (harnesses, tools, docs, processes)
- Improve existing test tooling, test monitoring, and dashboarding
- Develop knowledge of our organization’s core business processes and operations, provide technology solutions to grow the business.
- Deliver robust high-quality code and enhancements on a frequent basis.
Strong experience writing RESTful APIs using Microservices architecture, and middle-tier coding in Java using Spring Boot. Strong Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Database connectivity is required.
Our environment consists of the following components. Proficiency in all these areas is required:
|Programming Language:||Java 11|
|Java Framework:||Spring Boot|
|CI/CD Build Tool:||Pipelines|
|Container Orchestration:||Docker Swarm|
|Data Exchange Format:||JSON, XML|
|Version Control:||Git, Bitbucket|
Additionally, experience in the following areas will be considered helpful:
|Application Server:||Apache Tomcat, jboss|
|Front End Scripting:||Bootstrap, jQuery, Node, React, Ajax|
|Front End Presentation:||HTML, CSS|
|ETL Tools:||SSIS, Pentaho|
|Databases:||MySQL, Unidata, or non-relational database|
- Work with a minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent technical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Possess enough technical knowledge to engage developers and solution architects across the organization to deliver a solid technical design.
- The successful candidate has substantial expertise and is likely to be viewed as an evangelist for these topics in industry or within an enterprise.
- While hands-on technical knowledge and experience are critical, it is equally important that the successful candidate has the ability to see beyond design to meet business and commercial aims.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BS/MS in computer science/computer engineering / electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience.
- Strong background in backend APIs (Restful) and Microservices.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed