Experience: 4+ years
- Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge of the architecture of the enterprise environment.
- Continuous knowledge of technology trends supporting product efficiency.
- Lead and prepare frequent deployments and releases. Ensure that system improvement are successfully implemented.
- Troubleshooting current applications and integration issues.
- Provide Java application software development services and technical support across multiple projects.
- Develop program logic for new Java applications / modify logic in existing applications.
- Code test debugs, document implement, and maintain software applications and services.
- Analyze requirements and build test and integrate application components
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs and Microservices.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- To report incidents if any nonadherence occurs
- To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
- Strong experience writing ReSTful APIs using Microservices architecture, and middle-tier coding in Java using Spring Boot. Strong Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Database connectivity is required.
- Work with a minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent technical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Possess enough technical knowledge to engage developers and solution architects across the organization to deliver a solid technical design.
- The successful candidate has substantial expertise and is likely to be viewed as an evangelist for these topics in the industry or within an enterprise.
- While hands-on technical knowledge and experience are critical, it is equally important that the successful candidate has the ability to see beyond design to meet business and commercial aims.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- BS/MS in computer science/computer engineering / electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience.
- Strong background in backend APIs (Restful) and Microservices.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed