Experion Technologies is looking for an AI Specialist to join our growing team of ML/AI Practice. As an AI Specialist, you will be responsible for all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Strong hands on scripting and programming experience in Python
- Fluency using different machine learning techniques and algorithms, ideally using ML, Deep Learning frameworks & Statistical libraries such as Scikit-learn, Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch etc.
- Ability and willingness to go through research papers and implement ideas/algorithms for product/platform development.
- Good understanding of model validation processes and optimizations.
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve upon the development and build capabilities in the team
- Work across multiple teams and departments
- Participate in feature development and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- 3+ years of software development, operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications
- Core programming expertise in python