Experion is currently developing an automatic vehicle detection system, called INCREMENT. This is a key element of the measurement process and can be used as input to traffic management systems, which manage and optimise traffic operations. These systems might take the form of vehicle counting and classification programmes based on a hierarchy of counting stations, or traffic signal installations or area traffic management schemes used to manage and optimise urban traffic networks.
INCREMENT - Automatic Vehicle Count Solution
Built on new-generation technologies, INCREMENT offers unrivalled value, in low/ high speed vehicle counting in urban environments and can be scaled up as required.
- 4 lane - 8 lane low/ high speed automatic vehicle counting
- Monitoring capabilities of up to 8 lane busy traffic with vehicle classification
- Robust web-based back end software provides data download, analysis and diagnosis capabilities
- In built dynamic report generation and workflow engine
- Onsite as well as remote data download functionality
- Multiple integration options with other technologies such as automatic number plate systems
- High accuracy measurements
In the freight area, Experion has wide experience in vehicle tracking technology and system development. The company is currently developing systems which build on that experience and marry it to the wider company’s suite of mobile and web based applications. These applications are revolutionising low cost access to information to and from the field, facilitating the measurement, management and optimisation process. In particular we believe these solutions will prove attractive to small and medium enterprise courier and trucking companies. Experion would be happy to discuss individual requirements for solutions in the courier and truck areas.