Process Excellence Manager
Perform day-to-day continuous improvement activities to ensure adoption and improvement of Experion Service Delivery standards, processes, methodologies and systems. Continuously improve, refine and communicate service delivery people and process standards and methodologies and technology enhancements. Drive the ongoing focus to better apply best practices and methods for improvements in KPI’s and meeting client SLAs. Facilitate and drive service delivery maturity across the Experion organization. Identify and collaborate with stakeholders to develop, in collaboration with the Enablement and Development Manager, service delivery standards for desired certifications, qualifications, credentials. Collaborate with BBOX service delivery leadership, Enablement and Development Manager, and human resources to create and facilitate career paths & development. Ensure continuous improvement services are delivered to clients in a consistent, high quality and professional manner consistent with company initiatives, client expectations as well as internal and external SLAs.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of continuous improvement for people and process standards and methodologies and technology enhancements across the Experion organization to improve client satisfaction, delivery and KPIs.
- Continuously review historical data to identify areas for improvement in service delivery.
- Teach, mentor, influence, and act as an ambassador and leader in contributing to the development of a continuous improvement culture and mindset.
- Champion the application of Experion operations and service delivery processes, methodologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-site teams through influence; provide guidance, direction and support to others (including peers).
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop strategies and plans for improving service delivery.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and work with process owners and technical resolvers to bridge the gaps.
- Develop and deliver knowledge articles, industry trends and best practices within the Experion Operations organization.
- Keep a constant commitment on improving the functionality of the service delivery tools: more automation, better functionality, and better integration with other tools.
- Foster and contribute toward collaborative working relationships within Experion operations and across all levels and departments of the organization to execute continuous improvement functions and company priorities.
- Maintain and enhance a strong client service-oriented environment and achieve all client satisfaction objectives and internal and external SLAs.
- Continuously develop and enhance knowledge, skills and abilities through various learning channels to expand technical and non-technical capabilities. Ensure further expansion of skill-set in the products & services that BBOX supports.
- Meet all financial performance objectives for area of responsibility and take corrective action as needed.
- Implement and make recommendations to improve methodologies, core competencies and processes for Experion Operations to ensure stable and quality product & service delivery consistent with company objectives and client expectations.
- Actively and consistently recommend and support all efforts to improve, simplify, automate and enhance day to day service delivery operations and the client experience.
- Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
Accountability – Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one’s own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one’s job with the broader goals in mind. Looks beyond the requirements of one’s own job to offer suggestions for improvements of overall organization operations. Takes personal ownership in organization’s success.
Communication – Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly both up the organization and down, inside and outside the organization; encourages open expression of ideas and opinions. Asks open-ended questions that encourage others to give their points of view. Encourages employees to keep one another informed and share information. Uses vocabulary which is appropriate to the audience. Asks questions as necessary to clarify a message being delivered, demonstrating close concentration on the message.
Continuous Improvement – Seeks learning to broaden understanding of the changing business environment and personal knowledge. Has desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively. Maintains fluency in appropriate business applications, software or tools. Keeps up to date on current research and technology in the industry, field or function. Reviews, selects and disseminates information regarding key technologies and best practices and tools to others in the group. Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge inside or outside area of expertise when designing solutions or improving performance.
Customer Focus – Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer. Considers the impact on the external customer when taking action, setting policies or carrying out one’s own job tasks. Looks for external trends that are likely to shape the wants and needs of customers in the near future. Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost.
Interpersonal Relationships – Demonstrates appropriate and professional behavior at all times. Uses a high degree of tact and diplomacy in working with others. Models and exercises sound judgment regarding personal conduct. Is aware of one’s own style or preference and its impact on others. Earns the respect of others.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organization Development, Project Management or related; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in the development and implementation of a continuous improvement service strategy.
- Experience in data capture and analysis, evaluating and assessing service delivery impact and using learning and evidence from data to improve organizational capacity and practice, to inform policy development, business planning, service delivery and future developments.
- Expertise in deriving insight and using knowledge from data collected and analyzed in decision making, planning, cross organizational and external activities.
- Training & Development, Organization Development, Project Management Office experience preferred. Call Center, Technology Services or Managed Service Provider industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience client-facing, influencing and consulting (providing options with pros, cons and risks) cross-functional teams.
- Possess an understanding of various technology solutions such as network management systems, network connectivity and security, unified communications and wireless technology preferred.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key product and service offerings for which support is being provided.
- Demonstrate considerable ability in managing multiple activities; excelling within a fast-paced, evolving environment that emphasizes working effectively within tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand qualifications, credentials, and skills of the field operations and service delivery resources to meet client needs.
- Ability to work effectively across all functional groups to optimize product & service offerings, fostering a seamless internal and external client experience and track record of timely and accurate issue resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, ERP, service delivery management tools such as ServiceNow and related cloud based technology systems.