We are looking for someone who can lead and define architecture strategy, including design patterns, methods, tools and systems standards. This is a hands-on role at times, and will also play a role supporting business activities, leading projects and training/developing others.
- Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in tools such as Enterprise Architect/similar. Experience in working with TOGAF standards preferred.
- Experience in architecting technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information Security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance (Security Design & Technology Skills)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS & NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity and REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring server infrastructure using industry standard tools. Experience in docker-based deployment models.
- Experience in architecting and developing cloud-based (One or more among AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tenant/microservices based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in mentoring and providing technology trainings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide architect-level guidance & expertise to establish architectural foundation for middleware layer.
- Review existing architecture/design patterns being applied to current middleware efforts.
- Assist in establishing best practices related to building a microservices layer.
- Assist in establishing a scalable architecture that can grow and adapt over time, including supporting potential introduction of a middleware platform tool in future.
- Provide proactive assistance with ongoing design & development of middleware services.
- Conduct evaluation of existing architecture and provide recommendations.
- Perform review of middleware team and review of evaluation findings to leadership.
Eligibility & Skill Sets
- 10+ years of development experience working with Microsoft technologies
- 3+ years of architect and design experience