Title: Lead UI/UX Designer
Salary: Best in the industry
Work description and Role:
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Create branding elements, high-quality reusable patterns, and assets for various products.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
• Experience in Mentoring and leading teams. Handling multiple projects, effective utilisation of resource and team management.
• Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• A design thinker and problem-solver.
• Comfortable using Sketch/ Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign and with jargons such as typography, iconography, colour, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
• Passionate about human-centered Design and someone who will strive to be super empathetic with different classes of users.
• Ability to define or understand the client’s brand guidelines clearly and how it can be applied to the product at hand.
• Ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Attention to detail and open mind to feedback
• Drawing/Illustration Skills/Video Filming/Editing capabilities is an added advantage
If interested, kindly revert back with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
References are welcome.