Job Description – Java Developer
Java Developer develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing modules in the application. They create the implementation plan and develop the same.
Following are the primary tasks of the Java Lead:
- Creation of implementation plans, design
- Development of the requirements and enhancements assigned
- Own the modules developed
- Initiatives to increase the productivity of the team by using tools, processes.
- At least 3 years of strong working experience in Java Enterprise Applications, Web Applications.
- Strong experience in designing web application, creating Implementation.
- Experience working on frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience working on XML, Metadata.
- Experience in web services.
- Prior onsite experience with US, European clients.
- Knowledge in insurance domain is desirable.
- Being proactive & self-motivated.
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Having methods for problem solving.
- Having documentation and organisational skills.
- Having analytical thinking abilities.
- Being able to plan technical solutions.
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Being deadline oriented.