Core JAVA Technical Lead/ Architect
Core Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, API, Web Services, REST, SOAP, XML, Metadata
Experience: 5-10 years
- Strong coding experience and experience working on large/ complex enterprise applications
- Flexibility to work on multiple technologies in custom frameworks
- Prior onsite experience with US, European clients (good to have)
- Work experience in a BFSI domain (good to have)
- Good communication skills
- Creation of implementation plans, design
- Development of the requirements and enhancements assigned
- Own the modules developed
- Initiatives to increase the productivity of the team by using tools, processes.
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA, JEE and its frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Knowledge in C#.net will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Ability to complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Flexibility to work on multiple technologies in custom frameworks.
- Ability to learn and adapt custom frameworks and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers in the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project status and proposals.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Prior onsite experience with US, European clients.
- Knowledge in insurance domain is desirable.
- Proactive & self-motivated.
- Good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Having documentation and organisational skills.
- Analytical thinking abilities.
- Ability to plan technical solutions.
- Competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Deadline oriented.