Life @ Experion
Want to work for us?What makes working for Experion unique, is its culture that encourages innovation, and an environment that drives professionals to challenge themselves, helping them grow professionally and personally.
What do we look for in potential employees?
We at Experion strive to keep a startup culture at the core. The organization has a flat hierarchy and we are constantly on the lookout for the right people to join our team. Apart from good technical and interpersonal skills, we welcome people who are,
- Innovators: Drivers of innovation ready to take calculated risks
- Enterprising: Roll-up-your-sleeves and let’s get work done attitude
- Accountable: Take responsibility for delivering results without prompts
- Proactive: Not reactive. Always thinking ahead
- Drive: The determination to learn new things and get things done
- Team Player: complement other people and be a part of the team
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Experience: 0-2 years
No. of positions: 4
If you fit into this description, email us your resume at email@example.com